SHOWCASE YOUR INNOVATION!
Your start-up company now has the unique opportunity to present your outstanding and innovative business model, product or service to more than 320 participants at the Brennpunkt Nahrung specialist conference. True innovations from the agricultural foodstuffs industry form the core of the Start-up Innovation Corner.
The Brennpunkt Nahrung specialist conference strives to strengthen the sustainable supply of foodstuffs, while simultaneously contributing to Switzerland’s competitiveness as a location for production and processing. The conference forms a platform for high-level groups of experts. Decision-makers along the entire value creation chain in the Swiss agricultural and food industries come together to share their knowledge and experience at Brennpunkt Nahrung. This year's topic is: Brennpunkt Nahrung 4.0 and sheds light on the market change in the agro-food industry through digitization, IoT, Industry 4.0 or the digital transformation in retail.
– Your own stand in the exhibition area on November 6, 2018, in Lucerne
– Access to a high-quality network within the agricultural and food industry
– The opportunity to initiate projects
– A raised profile due to communication in the programme, conference documentation and on the Brennpunkt Nahrung website
– Helping shape the conference (Start-Up pitch in the plenum)
– Your company should be related to the Agro-Food value chain
– Your company must have been founded between 2013 and 2018
BRENNPUNKT NAHRUNG PARTICIPANTS
Companies are asked to present their innovative business model on a maximum of one A4 page, including the date on which the start-up was founded and information about the amount of capital invested.
The Start-up Innovation Corner is supported by scienceindustries and Swiss Food Research, and enables start-up companies to present at Brennpunkt Nahrung free of charge.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLOSE OF REGISTRATION
The application must be received by Friday, March 30, 2018, at the latest. Applications received after this date will not be processed.